I have a toolbox full of surprises
As you would expect I wield a variety of design, technical, organisational and managerial skills. I believe that any professional who wishes to produce or manage a successful digital project has to be equipped and experienced in many areas.
I’m very pragmatic in my work. Striving to lead by example, I have to understand the end-user and business objectives deeply. One of the best ways to deliver high quality.
That’s why I am so user research oriented. Utilising real data to take each and every design decision.
key areas of expertise and skills
- Project type: UX and UI re-design concept
- Responsibility: New UX and complete front-end IU re-design, improved information architecture, vision
- Typical title*: Senior UX/UI Designer
- Owner: Vodafone Limited (UK)
- Team size: 2
- Technology/software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Wacom Bamboo Fun, inVision, Asana
Key activities: Planning, research and wireframing; current platform review; information architecture re-design; card sorting exercise; Photoshop mockups production; guerrilla testing with inVision;
I was given a challenging question, so I’ve answered in the best way possible. I’ve designed the answer.
- Project type: e-Commerce development and service design
- Responsibility: Acquisition, account management, client-facing negotiation, digital product delivery, choice of technology, UX, design thinking, UCD,
- Position: Lead UX Designer / Art Director
- Owner/Client: ERPEGIE – Bartosz Wiezik
- Team size: 5-7
- Technology/Software: WordPress, Asana, UXPin, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Git, Bitbucket, Linux Servers, TeamViewer, Icecream SR,
Key activities: User-centric design; product market fit exercise; scrum project management; contextual inquiry; personas development; end-user research and data analysis; internal and external journey mapping; brand positioning; differentiation strategy and implementation; pre-launch and post-launch marketing campaigns; quality assurance processes implementation (basics of ISO); blueprint development and visualisation; guerrilla and remote user testing; A/B testing; iterations; deployment; consulting; responsive web design;
- Project type: New product and brand development
- Responsibility: Design thinking, user experience design, brand development, service design, project management,
- Typical title*: Lead Designer
- Owner: Presco UK Ltd
- Team size: 6-7
- Technology/Software: Asana, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Wacom Bamboo Fun, Canon 5Ds (Pro DSLR camera) + Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens,
Key activities: Target audience research and data analysis; product market fit research and analysis; design thinking; brand positioning; design production process based upon scrum methodology (Agile); differentiation strategy and implementation; pre-launch and post-launch marketing campaigns; A/B testing; UX labs; lean approach to product development; digital and physical product delivery;
Staying ahead through new product development can be risky and expensive. Yet, a lean approach will reduce both. I’ve proved that with Guarantape which sales simply sky rocked from day one.
Branded products turnover incr. - 97%
New clients - 44%
Some of the brands I've created or have been working with
A few hand picked examples of work which I did or have been involved with
Swindon, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 772255 6592